Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Yeah, Those pages I was talking about...

I'm keeping my work in this directory on my site:

http://bambam.info/webexp/

I probably should've posted more things sooner, and I'm still working on these, of course.

There's a no-no on some of those pages... transparent PNGs! I've tried to achieve the same effects using .gifs, but the results are ugly (cannot use gradients at all). I've heard that there's a way to create high-quality .gifs with lots of colors. If anyone knows how that can be done, please let me know!
Only IE6 has any problems rendering transparent PNG pixels (they appear as solid gray and do not interfere with content, but it looks bad).

And there's also, of course, the other page I've already made, too.

Please post anything you-all have come up with.

No comments: