- More hours adjustments for the new semester and labor day
- Some of the database which have branding logos have been changed over to the new logo. I've contacted publishers for help, and some have already responded. EDS will be more complex since that requires EBSCOAdmin access.
- Google Scholar instructions added to the website. It appears to be working well enough, but our library links don't appear in GS automatically on campus by IP address. Oh well.
- Added new updated YouTube videos for Interlibrary Loan and Off-Campus Access. More could be made
- made small edits to our to YouTube page so that it has at least some background. Can be changed.
- A web page for the upcoming reference workshops will be made when needed
Tuesday, August 27, 2013
Since the last post...
Friday, August 16, 2013
Various changes have been made to the library website for the new semester:
- It is not possible to get editing website for all librarians. I will do the editing for us, but it may be possible for us to have one more OmniUpdate user if needed
- A new ULM logo was unveiled on Aug. 12th. I now have a set of the new logos, and I'll begin replacing the old ones on our site and databases soon
- Hours adjusted for intersesssion / summer
- New hours added to schedule online
- All library item links residing on ~name domains have been removed, which includes tutorial files, subject guides, etc. If you want yours added, email it to me and I'll add it to the site.
- The Guides and Tutorials has been re-done, so only items you-all have asked me to post are up there. I've added links to our YouTube Channel videos also.
- Clinicalkey, New Pharmacy Database, https://ulm.idm.oclc.org/login?url=http://www.clinicalkey.com/ , added to site