- Made changes to the hours for the spring holiday, then changed them back after
- Removed all the "special" links for EBSCOhost from the site, since they are no longer necessary. MEDLINE w/ Full Text and CMMC are working great now.
- Made instructions for recovering lost LOUIS EBSCO folder accounts, with anchor link, : http://www.ulm.edu/library/offcampus.html#folder
- Posted news about the off campus access changes to the blog and home page news box
- Now preparing EDS for expanded use. FYI, here is its link again: http://atoz.ebsco.com/link.asp?id=1412&rid=2794470
- There are some new menu options on the EDS home page linking to our own pages. I don't know how those got there, but it does show it's possible to customize that part.
Wednesday, April 10, 2013
Since the last update...