Since the spring, I've been doing the usual hours-changing and fixing broken links. Apart from that:
○ CR found an error on the online students page, which I fixed
○ A new version of LearningExpress Library will be Coming June 30th. I've added that to the news box, and asked EZproxy to put the new URL on our server. I'm under the impression that after June 30th, the 'old' or 'current' URL will automatically be switched over.Will this interrput user accounts? It looks like it will. The website wants people to register using the new site, not the old/current one, and my login for the old site doesn't work.
○ ClinicalKey needed EZproxy changes too, which have been made
○ I now have an actual mobile device, so I can finally investigate our webpages and databases from a mobile perspective.
Also, we might need to think about what we're doing with Moodle. This has been something we've known about for a while, but haven't really needed. The idea could be revisited.
Sunday, April 13, 2014
Thursday, April 3, 2014
Sorry about the lack of posts, but there hasn't been much to report besides the usual hours and Uni. holiday updates...
Tuesday, January 21, 2014
Saturday, January 11, 2014
- Adjusted the hours box before, during, and after the break
- Made news posts about the New LexisNexis Academic interface and the intersession and break hours
- Added the new Mergent Online URL to the database pages and Business pages
- Marketline has expired and been removed from the site
- AccessPharmacy now has a new interface and a new URL. The old URL still works, but I will change it over to the new one soon once I determine it works both on and off campus properly