Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Comments Page (submit form)

I've been messing around with PHP lately, and I've made a working "comments" form that actually works. Right now it sends itself to my Gmail account.

http://bambam.info/webexp/ref-email-test/

How can it be embedded into a different html page? Frankly, I have no idea. Maybe Rob or Mike can fix that. After all, it requires PHP to run, and so it won't work on the ULM site without authorization.

(so that's my "copy" for the "comments" page)

EDIT:
TO specify, here the same page on my ULM web space:
http://www.ulm.edu/~niemla/newpages/ref-email-test/

It doesn't work at all. That's because it can't run the PHP.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I believe that this information deserve to be discussed more thoroughly, anyway thanks for this post. I wanted to drop you a quick note to express my thanks. I've been following your blog for a month or so and have picked up a ton of good information as well as enjoyed the way you've structured your site. Hello, I found your blog in a new directory of blogs. I don't know how your blog came up, must have been a type, Your blog looks good. Have a nice day.