Monday, February 18, 2008

Upcoming presentation page?

Just so it doesn't surprise everyone on Thursday, here's one of the things I've been working on:

http://ulm.edu/%7Eniemla/gggg/insdemo.html
(like everything I make, this looks best in Firefox until I fix it for IE)

It's a collection page for all the presentations we have that people can use. I wasn't sure what presentations were appropriate and which weren't. For instance, this one that I did for the CBA very recently has almost no words in it at all because I lectured through the whole thing. I do most of my presenting this way, because my favorite professors were all lecturers. The presentation file isn't very useful on its own.

It's not official at all, so if there's anything missing from it or things that should not be on it, it can be fixed. The image shouldn't be any trouble; I've made ten versions of it, and I'll make twenty more if no one likes this one.

There is no top banner because I think I know of a way to make a cleaner version of the one I've already made.

No comments: