- added Thanksgiving hours
- suggested new changes to the catalog (to open LOUIS footprints request):
· Replace NetLibrary with EBSCO eBooks direct link http://ezproxy.ulm.edu:2048/login?url=http://search.ebscohost.com/login.aspx?authtype=ip,uid&profile=ehost&defaultdb=nlebk
· Have the Interlibrary Loan link go to our main ILL page instead of directly to IILIAD itself (people who don't know ILL might need an explanation) http://www.ulm.edu/library/ill.html
· Add ULM Library Facebook account to the "General Information" page, facebook.com/ULM.Library
· Add ULM Library Blog as "Library News" to the "General Information" page, ulmlibraryreference.blogspot.com
- Added to Avery Index to Architectural Periodicals, which was recently moved from WilsonWeb to EBSCO, to Art and Construction subject DB lists. There will probably be more WilsonWeb items coming.
- Re-arranged the DBs in the DB lists so that all the EBSCO ones appear under EBSCOhost in a separate sub-list. EBSCO eBooks remains alone because of its importance.
The new Credo reference Literati database is in Beta stage, and we're one of the sites testing it. Various problems have been reported, but it is more or less functional, on and off campus. The link for it on all of our DB pages refer to the new interface, but the linked Credo reference titles in the Catalog use the old interface because the new instant links to the titles haven't been completed in the new one yet. Credo says it will be done some time soon.