Monday, February 28, 2011

site changes + YouTube

a)
The task of adding a link to the off-campus page with the various DB pages is complete, as far as I can tell. Each DB page should have a link that says Off-Campus Instructions here

b)
LOUISLibraries has a YouTube account now: youtube.com/louislibraries
So I've added their video to favorites and sent friend request, to do the Web 2.0 connection thing. Do let me know if that's not a good idea.

c)
ULM has changed its site-wide favicon. However, when this happened, it somehow affect the catalog, which is now showing LOUIS' logo and not ours:
https://ulm.louislibraries.org:6803/uhtbin/cgisirsi/zUuvd2lTqY/ULM/81930015/60/69/X
I really don't remember if it ever had our favicon before, but the Blue LA state is new. I don't want to change it, though-- LOUIS needs all the PR it can get. Users won't be confused by that favicon being there. Or will they?

No comments: